Friday, November 11, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Dear Muslim Readers,
I wanna wish......  

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

I wasn't able to post this earlier cause i was busy. So now that I'm home, sitting on a white chair in front of the computer, here's something I wanna share about my "EID ADHA" for this year.
.......... As usual, I need to wake up early so at night, i slept early. When my alarm's rang at 6am, I woke up and get ready. This year, whats different is my grandma took the maid cause she doesn't have one and she needs someone to help her cause she wants to cook. Usually during Aidil Adha she doesn't cook. So, as the eldest girl in the family, i have to do my job. After waking up ze siblings, i was thinking about doing breakfast but I didn't have much time. Then, i decided to do something quick and i did french toast before going to the mosque. After we got back, as usual we will gather in the house before going to my grandma's house. Once we reached, all I can think is "FOOD'...... my grandma is a good cook, she's awesome at cooking good food.. There were ayam kurma, sambal udang, serunding, lodeh and some black thing i don't know.... That's it for now i guess cause I don't really have much to say.. So, here's some pictures during the "EID"....