Saturday, November 5, 2011

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back. If you get it back, it will never be the same

Hey guys,

i know this is kinda stupid. i never really introduce myself since i start writing on my blog. Well, i didn't start this blog properly. whoever reads my blog before this, they might notice that i deleted some of the posts. Lets start this all over again shall we ?

Well, my full name is Sirrulloh Hayati Binti Mohamed Sallauddin. I have 1 awesome dad and 1 moody mom. I was born on the 15th of January 1994. There's 5 of us in the family. An elder brother named Saiful Anwar Mubarok, 2 younger sisters, Siti Innayati and Shafiyah Rahmawati and a younger brother named Subhan Hariri. One of our siblings passed away in Portland when he was a new born baby, always in our mind, Saifuddin Jalali. Thats's about ze siblings. So, about myself. I like to blog but i just started and i gotta learn more. I'm crazy and loud. I do crazy shits and I like to hang around with my friends. I love bubble tea and chicken burger. HAHAHAHAHA. I wear whatever I want and I'm a shopaholic. Most of the time, I'm broke cause i've been spending too much. So, i have a really big dream. Talking about dream, everyone can dream but to get to the place that you wanna be needs a lot of hard work. Looking at people who is successful nowdays, make me realize there's so many competitors outside there and they are way better than me. Guys, let me be frank. One upon a time, I was a really brilliant student. I will work my ass off to achieve what I want in life. I was a top scorer since i was in kindergarten and i score most of my subjects in primary school. Not to say i never failed any subjects but if I really want something, I'll get it. But, something good in a good way :) As the childhood days passes so fast, I became a teenager. Well, shit happened. I mean, there's always ups and downs in someone's life. I was way too far from what I was. Its a long story, so i chose to shorten it. Now that I'm 17 and there's few more days for my exams. I know i couldn't catch up that much cause these 4 years, I've been really depressed and most of the time I lost the fight with my own emotions. Its kinda sad and depressing but I know that i gotta move forward. Moving forward is not  that easy unless you have people who really understand your situation. Its up to you guys to judge but try to put yourself in someone's shoes before you judge them. Life is actually simple if you make it simple and it will be complicated if you create unnecessary things. I've been through shits and I believe you guys have your own experience too. So, be strong and keep moving forward. Regretting your mistakes won't take you anywhere unless you accept it and try to change to be a better person. No doubt that 1 day you will look back at the past, who doesn't? That's life, we are humans so we gotta accept the fact and be professional. I don't wanna talk so much cause i also have so much more to learn in life. Now that I've been disappointing my parents so much, I wanna get this SPM done and further my studies in any universities. Few weeks back, when my family went to Amsterdam and i was home alone, I've been thinking about my future and i get stressed out. When i was in the car heading to One Utama, I got an idea of doing business study next year and in the same time I gotta repeat my papers that I'm not satisfied with so that I can also do medicine. Nothing is impossible in this world. When you read this, you will definitely think how "stupid' I was to waste my time. One thing, "NOBODY'S PERFECT".... and as long as you realize your mistakes and try not to repeat it again, Insyaallah the GOD will always guide you to the right path... Amin. These few days left, I will try to do my best and I'm really worried about the outcomes. I know I wont score straight A's but I will do my best. Fail once, doesn't mean you will fail forever. That's it for now, this is so called introduction, LOL!






Loves, xoxo