Saturday, November 5, 2011

A message from Ki (my aunt)

" I challenge you to commit to growing yourself. This month, do not avoid problems and or complain about problems. Don't let them bother you. In fact, don't even call them problems;  refer to them as "challenges" or "situations". Let go of the emotion and drama you create when you don't get what you want. Just stay present and handle one situation at a time with an open mind and an open heart. Trust yourself and in the universe that everything will work out in the end " ........


well actually,
KI got it from somewhere i guess and she forwarded it to me. when i was reading this, i've been telling myself that " I should try this, WHY NOT? " so, at first, it was a lil bit hard to start but insyaallah slowly i will do my best to take this challenge. To change from a good person to a better person and to the "BEST" is not that easy. It requires hard work and effort but do keep in mind, people who always keep on trying their best to catch their dreams, insyaallah one day they will be somebody.

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"