Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I've Been Busy

NOW OR NEVER,
SPM IS OVER !

I know its kinda late to blog about spm. but its okay, ITS OVER NOW! being one of the spm leaver is so cool :) well, i feel relieved after 1 month being stressed out because of it. I can't say much things about school because I'm always absence and I don't really go to school. I missed so much lessons and I can't even cope up. So, that's really sad. That's what I regret but I can't change time, right ? So, i gotta actually work triple hard when I go to college soon. Its so hard for me to decide what I wanna do after school. There's so many things I really wanna do. Well, I know that my spm result will not be as good as other students but heyyy, fail once doesn't mean you will fail forever. As long as you never give up, comes along with your hard work, InsyaAllah the impossible will become possible. Life isn't easy. Nothing is easy. Like when you get up in the morning, is it easy ? obviously you will feel hard and tired. So, we can only achieve success with hard work. Ignore what people say, ignore what people think about you. You know yourself better than them. If u keep on listening, forever we will be their prisoner and we will never have the courage to stand on our own feet. So, life comes with choices. Make the best decision, and don't be afraid to fall.

-Bad decisions, make good stories